Recovering Literature student.Guitarist. Gamer. Comic book Enthusiast.People are afraid to merge on freeways in Los Angeles Submit
- Girlfriend: I did something you wouldn't like today.
- Me: What?
- Girlfriend: A woman came up to me and asked for a pound for the bus and I gave it to her. I know she won't really use it for the bus.
- Me: God damn it, it's never for the bus. Just walk past them.
- Girlfriend: I did something else you wouldn't like.
- Me: ...What?
- Girlfriend: A woman from Save the Children stopped me and I donated by text.
- Me: God damn it, just walk past, you have a train to catch that's the excuse. I have a child, I am a god damn children's charity, I pay for one. How much did you donate?
- Girlfriend: ...£5
- Me: £5?!?!?!
- family: why won't you come with us?
- me: there must always be a stark at winterfell
← Older entries Page 1 of 278